Staff Audit Opportunity – Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company hiring the Staff Internal Auditor:
- Top 100 employer!
- Growing, innovating, and growing some more!
- Benefit rich company
- This company knows how to work hard but have fun as well.
- Work in the office Tuesdays & Thursdays ONLY!
Overview of the Staff Internal Audit role:
- Understand and evaluate internal controls related to assigned audit areas
- Perform audit procedures as defined by the Department’s onsite audit programs for all Cowned or managed properties on a rotating basis and as assigned by the Internal Audit Senior
- Identify control deficiencies and make recommendations to management for improvement
- Meet with management to review audit results and obtain management responses
- Perform SOX control testing, prepare workpapers, and submit those workpapers for review and clear comments
- Complete and submit test results documented in predefined work papers to Internal Audit Senior and clear all review comments
- Prepare the draft management and Audit Committee reports within the required time frame and submit to Internal Audit Senior and clear all review comments
- Responsible for all other audit procedures and special projects as assigned by the department’s management
- Responsible for meeting strict time deadlines and Internal Audit Plan criteria
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Internal Audit:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA eligible
- 1 to 2 plus years of experience (public or industry)
- Ability to travel(very little)