MUST HAVE: multi-unit full-cycle accounting
Willing to work 100% remote – there are no plans to add an office for the accounting team
High Growth Company– has grown 250% since the 2017 acquisition!
Our client is a privately-owned multi-unit franchisee. They own and operate over 400 restaurants. The company is one of the fastest-growing franchise groups in the country.
Seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing team and will be responsible for reporting on an assigned group of restaurants with the portfolio. The client offers competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and paid time off.
- Minimum5 years’ experience of accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with franchise restaurants, QSR Quick Serve Restaurants,
- Manage third-party outsourced accounting relationship with 2 companies that handle all store level accounting
- Coordinate with the Controller to provide required accounting information for analytical reports
- Manage relationship with the company’s Auditor and manage annual audit process
- Assist in managing financial reporting needs (historical and pro-forma budgets) of of entities including reports for lenders, franchisors, investors, etc.
- Professional, positive work environment
- This is a 100% Remote role