Senior Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately-held construction company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team of 30?
About the Company and Senior Accountant Opportunity:
• World-class team with decades of experience in real estate development and management
• Fast-paced work environment with a focus on creativity, commitment, and a drive for innovation
Perks of the Senior Accountant role?
• Stable private company with a great culture. Their tenure is unbelievable!
• Employee wellness are a priority
• Unbelievable offices located in desirable Memorial City area
• Work-life balance! Would you like a 40 to 45-hour workweek?
• Competitive Salary and benefits.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
• This position is responsible for all aspects of the financial statement consolidation of third-party financials, preparation of bank reconciliations, and maintaining the financials for various portfolios in accordance with GAAP
• Assist with the preparation of various audit schedules and other various financial reporting tasks
• Act as a liaison with third-party management companies to consolidate books within the accounting system, including monthly financials and annual budgets
• Review financial statements from third-party management companies.
• Provide all accounting functions, budgets, review, and reporting for various asset portfolios
• Assist the Senior Accounting Manager with the annual budget process
• Assist with quarterly financial statements and budget variances
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• Bachelor’s in Accounting
• 2+ Years of experience in Accounting
• Public accounting experience preferred