Why work for this company?
- CFS has successfully placed over 20 professionals in the last 3 years for this organization within their Accounting, Finance, Audit and Treasury teams.
- This is a newly created role due to the company’s growth, both organic and through acquisition
- Global company with over 4B in annual sales
- Collaborative and diverse company!
- Located at 290 & Beltway
What you will do as a Senior Financial Analyst…..
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan process
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as pricing, inflation, variable cost productivity
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- In Depth Cost accounting, inventory management and Obsolete material reduction plans
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team
- Assist with account receivable analysis and drive to improve DSO and past dues
- Work with key stakeholders such as sales, operations and commercial to understand impacts to business as credit strategy is adjusted and find the balance between risk taking and profitability
What you need to bring to the table….
- Four year college or university degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Three to Four years of relevant experience in FP&A and/or Cost accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Good knowledge of Oracle finance system capabilities.