About the Position
- This is a VERY broad role, where you will get your hands on a lot of things.
- 401(k) Plan – Matched 100% up to 8%
- Current Hybrid Work Schedule (3 days in the office)
- Company subsidized PPO, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
- Free Covered Parking
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and upload journal entries
- General Ledger account reconciliations (AR, AP, intercompany accounts, suspense, etc.)
- Maintain fixed asset schedule and corresponding depreciation/amortization
- Review detailed GL and Trial Balance
- Prepare quarterly reports for Board of Director meetings
- Responsible for preparation of audited financials including schedules, footnotes, and responding to auditor requests for external audit.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting schedules for the annual budget.
- Assist in accounting for two family-owned properties.
– BBA Accounting
– 3 years of General Accounting experience