Why take a Senior Healthcare Financial Analyst role with this company?
- Best places to work 12 years in a row.
- No healthcare experience necessary. Work for the most stable industry!
- Generous paid time off program (PTO
- Tuition assistance program
- Retirement and savings plan benefits
- Strong medical benefit package
- Competitive Salary!
What the Senior Healthcare Financial Analyst will do…
- Prepare financial and statistical reports and monitor trends and variances
- Assist in preparation of financial models
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain budget systems
- Perform special projects
- Prepare and analyze reports identifying differences between current actual results, budgeted targets, and prior year actual results
- Review monthly closing entries prepared by accountants and assistants for accuracy by established departmental closing deadlines
- Collect financial data (both manually and automated) from several institutional databases and systems
- Assist in the analysis and interpretation of data
What the company needs in an Senior Healthcare Financial Analyst:
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including any booster dose(s) of the COVID-19 vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), budgeting processes and principles, and financial analysis and reporting principles required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related business field required
- 5 years’ experience in finance or accounting required
- Public Accounting experience preferred