HR Generalist Opportunity
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or Business
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service oriented
Perks of the HR Generalist role?
- Work directly with the Director of Human Resources
- Great work life balance!
- 100% Employee Covered Benefits
Overview of the HR Generalist role:
- Perform administrative tasks related to the recruitment and hiring process. This includes, but is not limited to, creating and posting employment vacancies; receiving and acknowledging receipt of job applications; scheduling interviews and assessments; and managing travel arrangements for out-of-town candidates when applicable.
- Assist with employee development efforts, including coordinating new employee orientation and other onboarding processes; organizing training and professional coaching as needed; assisting with all-staff training and general staff meetings; coordinating the annual performance appraisal process; recording performance, grievance, and disciplinary information.
- Assist with the offboarding process, including paperwork, notifications to relevant departments (i.e., IT and Museum Facilities), and exit interviews.
- Assist with the provision of employee wellness programs and other human resources services.
- Prepare data collection and analysis reports for the Human Resources Department, inter-departmental requests, and external requests, including industry surveys.
- Assist with salary and benefits budget administration and tracking.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from employees; refer more complex questions to the Director of Human Resources.
- Promote employee compliance with human resource-mandated processes and systems.
- Monitor adherence to labor laws and employment regulations.
- Ensure smooth operation of the Human Resources Department.
Preferred Qualifications for the HR Generalist:
- Passionate about the arts
- Experience with a non profit, museum, or other culture institutions
- 3+ Years of experience