Why join this company?
- Global Organization Across 100+ Countries & 6 Continents – 1,400+ Employees
- 14 Weeks Fully Paid Family Leave
- 401K w/ Great Match
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 13 Paid Holidays + 2 Volunteer Days Off Annually + Awesome PTO Package
- Founded in the 80’s, Has grown rapidly – Aggressive Growth Plans
What you will be responsible for as a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant:
- You will be responsible for preparing US GAAP Financial Statements – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and P&L (Cash Flow) Statements.
- Assist with Month-End Close duties pertaining to Financial Reporting
- Assist with any Technical Accounting – Ex. ASC606 or ASC842. Doing the research of impacts on team/organization.
- This position will be on more the implementation of the changes to organization – Interacting Cross Functionally
- Some Writing & Developing Position Papers – Also known as White Paper Memos.
- Dealing with the Company Acquisitions or unusual transactions – Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting related
- Special Ad-Hoc requests from Leadership
- Assist with any miscellaneous – Non-GAAP areas
- Please Note – This isn’t your typical day to day – GL focused role. There isn’t going to be any Journal Entry Prep or Review. Perhaps some Review of Reconciliations
- Company uses NetSuite – ERP & NetLease (For leasing software they adopted Jan 1st).
What qualifications do you need for the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Required
- Minimum 2-4+ years of experience (SEC Reporting and/or Audit)
- Technical Expertise – ASC606 & ASC842
- CPA / MBA
- Straight from Public Accounting (BIG4) or Top 15 CPA or Combination of Public/Private Industry
- Experience with NetSuite, Excel, other major ERP Systems