About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a publicly-traded, Fortune 500 company with over $10B in annual revenue
- This role is open due to rapid growth!
- The client is looking for someone who has a blend of accounting and finance
- Career growth opportunities; many tenured employees!
- 9/80 work schedule and 50% Work from Home
Overview of the Accounting Analyst role:
- Review Financial Statements, supporting schedules, and internal audit reports
- Assist with consolidation of Financial Statements for various corporate entities
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist investor relations tie-outs
- Assist with public filings, forms 10Q/10K
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of experience in accounting at a large, multi-location corporation
- Strong ability to multi-task and enjoy its challenges
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Excel – pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Alteryx experience