About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a successful, international multi-level marketing company
- This company distributes products into nearly 80 countries
- The Guinness Book of World Records named their product one of the greatest inventions of the 20thcentury!
- Company sales north of 1.8B
- Over 10,000 employees worldwide
- Founded in 1948!
- 6 star review on glassdoor with well over 450 reviews!
Overview of the Accounting Manager Role:
- Oversee month-end financial close process and related activities of the corporate books to ensure complete and accurate financials in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Managing/reviewing close activities such as journal entries and account reconciliations
- Ensure appropriate reporting and elimination of intercompany transactions
- oversee the rebilling process in adherence to the transfer pricing objectives
- Lead and coordinate Internal/External audit requests.
- Review quarterly Schedule 18’s for the Tax Department
- Support and assist Tax lead strategic projects (i.e. Transfer pricing)
- Owner local chart of accounts
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 5+ years of progressive Accounting Experience.
- CPA preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to independently recognize, pursue and resolve issues
- A process-driven approach, with natural curiosity
- Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere and in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Understanding of global entity structures and multi-country/currency environments