About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a successful investment company.
- They invest in EVERYTHING renewables…wind, solar, batteries……..over 5B invested worldwide!
- This is an in office position. Offices are located in the Galleria area. Free parking is provided
- Excellent benefits, great team and culture!
Overview of the Office Manager Role:
Operations & Administration
- Manage the overall day-to-day operations of the office, including answering phones and directing calls.
- Manage the company’s physical office, including supply and resource management
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures as needed
- Perform administrative duties as needed for the Houston team to include such things as daily calendar management, travel bookings and event planning
- Assist internal counsel with document and data management
- Manage employee benefits, including vacation and sick leave, and medical insurance
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Complete bank and credit card account reconciliations
- Manage and oversee the expense report function
Preferred Qualifications for the Office Manager:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and MS Office
- Office management experience – minimum 3 years
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in learning new or improving existing skills, and suggesting process improvements
- Ability to function well in a high-expectation/low-oversight environment; an independent thinker and self-starter