About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an established, private equity-backed company with goals to grow via acquisitions.
- Why work here:
- Amazing chance to work for a PE-backed company
- The role is a good blend of accounting & finance.
- Great opportunity that allows you to come in and make an immediate impact.
Overview of the Accountant role:
- Prepares revenue variance analysis and explains major forecast fluctuations.
- Maintains and analyzes cash flow forecast.
- Preparation and analysis of Invoicing, Revenue, and resulting metrics.
- Prepares general ledger (G/L) account reconciliations for assigned accounts on a monthly basis.
- Performs a daily analysis of posted production.
- Monitors and manages clients’ accounts.
- Prepares and processes invoice adjustments/ credit memos as well as related accounts receivable/ revenue/ bad debt journal entries.
- Assists with the annual budgeting process.
- Assists in financial audits and implement audit recommendations.
- Assists with month-end close by preparing journal entries and conducting month-end reconciliations.
Preferred Qualifications of the Accountant:
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel
- Effectively communicate with others
- Work well in a team environment