Interested in saving the planet?
- CFS of New York is working with a Direct to Consumer firm and they are adding a Controller to their growing Finance team
- This is a PE Backed firm that just went through a series of fundraising and in the past three years grown substantially in the sustainable household goods area and moving onto personal care in the upcoming year
- This role will be reporting to the CFO with an opportunity to help grow an environmentally friendly organization, as well as growing the department
- This firm has a niche product and the leader right now in their field. They are looking for someone who cares about the mission and who can help grow the company where it needs to be
- This role is 100% remote and their HQ is based out of New York but the firm has expanded to Canada, parts of Europe and have intentions to move into the Asian markets as well
- Competitive salary with potential of Equity in the company, great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- The owners, C-Suite team are from a very impressive background combined of Big 4, Harvard grads, Private Equity experience professionals. As the Controller you will be surrounding yourself with the best team in the industry
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Conducting the full accounting cycle including, not limited to, leading the month end close process
- Managing the tax filling process including domestic & international sales tax requirements
- Providing international accounting and inventory costing reports
- Ad-Hoc responsibilities from the CFO
Qualifications of the Controller
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience; preferably public/private mix
- Bachelors in Accounting and Finance; CPA/MBA
- QuickBooks is a major plus and excellent Excel skills.
- Having a growth mindset, make unexpected changes swiftly, and a team player