Must have debt covenant compliance!
120 to 140K plus bonus!
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Senior Treasury Analyst to be an integral member of the treasury team. The role is available only due to growth and internal promotion.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment, enjoys having the autonomy to proactively make decisions, and can communicate insights to drive action & has experience growing treasury departments.
Perks of the Treasury Manager:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base, bonus, & equity.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
- Super fun team that loves to build relationships and have fun!
- The Treasury team is critical to the success of the company as it plays an integral role in ensuring the long-term viability of the business through securing the funding needed to meet ambitious growth plans.
- The Treasury team also is critical to formulating the company’s long-term capital structure and effectively managing cash to ensure success.
About the Treasury Manager:
- You have a keen eye for process improvement and prioritization.
- Your communication skills in addition to research & analytical skills are above average
- You have always been a top performer & are highly self-motivated & driven.
- You have a strong working knowledge of various reporting methods & best practices
- You thrive off of working in a fast-paced and frequently-changing environment
- You know how to “win friends & influence people”
- You work with financial modeling & analytical tools on the regular (Excel, G-Suite, Tableau, SQL)
- You seamlessly move from 10,000 ft view to the weeds and back again
- Most importantly, you have a great sense of humor & a stellar personality
What will the Treasury Manager do?
- Perform ad-hoc projects weekly – we thrive on change and development. This opportunity is for a driven person with an eye for opportunities to explore and develop
- Manage cash functions, including cash positioning, cash reporting and forecasting, short-term investing and borrowing, wire payments, fraud prevention, bank account setup and maintenance, and bank relationship management.
- Develop cash flow forecast
- Perform financial modeling (working capital, bank model etc) and support financing
- Quarterly & monthly credit compliance, forecasting of financial covenants, letters of credit, performance bonds, interest exposure
- Support Treasurer in building bank forecasts.
- Identifies cost-saving and profit maximizing opportunities related to treasury.
- Lead Treasury technology improvements to support a rapid-growth scaling technology company
What we are looking for in the Treasury Manager:
- Ability to work with unorganized data. Slice & Dice to deliver an output that is easily digestable to a wider audience
- Strong financial modeling skills with ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- A team player, that will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Advanced excel & microsoft skills. Experience with Netsuite & Tableau or Python a plus
- Understanding of the 3 core financial statements & the cash conversion cycle
- Extensive knowledge & experience in debt covenant compliance
- BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate over the phone and with video chat software, such as Zoom