Senior Treasury Analyst
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Senior Treasury Analyst to be an integral member of the treasury team. The role is available only due to growth and internal promotion.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment, can communicate insights to drive action & who enjoys going the extra mile to drive efficiencies & success across the organization.
Perks of the Senior Treasury Analyst:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base, bonus, & equity.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
- Highly visible team that uses quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate performance
- The Treasury team is critical to the success of the company as it plays an integral role in ensuring the long-term viability of the business through securing the funding needed to meet ambitious growth plans.
- The Treasury team also is critical to formulating the company’s long-term capital structure and effectively managing cash to ensure success.
About the Senior Treasury Analyst:
- You have a keen eye for process improvement and prioritization.
- The have been praised for being personable, friendly and going the extra mile to help solve problems for others.
- Your communication skills in addition to research & analytical skills are above average
- You have always been a top performer. You are highly self-motivated & driven & do not have to be told how to do something more than once.
- You have a strong working knowledge of various reporting methods & best practices & naturally pick up things quickly and easily.
- You thrive off of working in a fast-paced and frequently-changing environment
- You know how to “win friends & influence people”
- You work with financial modeling & analytical tools on the regular (Excel, G-Suite, Tableau, SQL)
- You seamlessly move from 10,000 ft view to the weeds and back again
- Most importantly, you have a great sense of humor & a stellar personality
What will the Senior Treasury Analyst do?
- Runs day to day cash management – Ensures adequate liquidity for all subsidiaries.
- Monitors and reports on the company’s daily cash position.
- Performs daily corporate cash management activities including wire/ACH payment transactions and resolve errors. Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes
- Daily Cash Reporting – Categorizes all cash flows and identifies to facilitate cash reporting.
- Manage online banking portals, access and troubleshooting of issues encountered by users. Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account information
- This role involves liaising with many people across the organization – daily you’ll get ad-hoc requests from the payroll team, accounting teams, finance team in acquired entities etc.
- Assists in the Implementation of cash management systems and trains staff if necessary
- Advises accounting on bank statement queries, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting
- Continually research, recommend and implement innovative banking services which optimize account security, increase efficiency, simplify process, reduce pricing, and improve reporting
- Assists with preparation of monthly debt compliance reports. (Borrowing Base, interest rate reconciliation etc.)
What we are looking for in the Senior Treasury Analyst:
- Ability to work with unorganized data. Slice & Dice to deliver an output that is easily digestible to a wider audience
- Strong financial modeling skills with ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- Advanced excel & microsoft skills. Experience with Netsuite & Tableau & Python a plus
- Understanding of the 3 core financial statements & the cash conversion cycle
- BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate over the phone and with video chat software, such as Zoom