Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Management Information Systems
- CPA Certification
- 5 years in public accounting or 8 years of relevant industry experience
- ERP application and security controls implementation experience
Accounting Processes and Controls (“APC”) team, you will work closely with leaders and stakeholders across the company and its operating units to achieve a control environment that enhances and protects organizational value. You will advise and consult with corporate departments and operating unit CFOs and Controllers on their current accounting processes, including segregation of duties, present and educate on control impact of new or modified accounting processes and serve as a liaison between operating units and internal or external auditors.
You will integrate newly acquired companies into the company environment, evaluate existing and implement new financial applications.
Accounting Systems Controls and Security Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Accounting Systems Controls and Security Manager Opportunity:
- Leading end-to-end solutions provider in the electric power sector
- Strong company values that driven to benefits their employees
- Company that matched employee donations and raised a total of $1.3 million dollars in wake of Hurricane Harvey
Perks of the Accounting Systems Controls and Security Manager role?
- Career growth opportunities!
- Fantastic employee benefits – health/dental/vision
- 401k Benefits and STOCK options!
- Flexible Work Schedule
Overview of the Accounting Systems Controls and Security Manager role:
- Align multiple stakeholders on issues or opportunities
- Collaborate with teams to identify appropriate solutions and to identify next steps
- Identify potential system risks of financial applications that may impact segregation of duties
- Advise and support operating units (including newly acquired companies) with process improvement, complex transactions and remediation activities, ensuring mitigating activities are appropriate
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to develop, design and test functional and data security
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Systems Controls and Security Manager:
- Experience with a variety of ERP applications
- Segreation of Duties mangement and compliance tools experience