Regional Controller- Texas
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is based in Denver and installs fire alarm and sprinkler systems in commercial buildings. They have an open Controller position for their Texas regional office.
- This organization is private equity owned and the Texas region is growing rapidly due to acquisitions. They anticipate revenues around $100M by end of year 2021.
- Why work here:
- Fast paced role, get exposure to more technical accounting with consolidations and integrations of acquired companies.
- Make your mark managing a large department and build a strong structured team to support the growth of the company.
- Work with corporate office team to standardize reporting procedures
Overview of the Regional Controller role:
- Responsible for Monthly and annual Financial Reporting and presentation to CFO and Corporate
- Consolidations and intercompany analysis
- Private equity reporting
- Assist with conducting due diligence, purchase accounting and integrating acquired companies into the system and reporting structure.
- Budgeting and forecasting for Texas region
- Review of WIP reporting and profitability analysis
- Oversee a large team of up to 6 Accounting managers and 10 accountants
Preferred Qualifications for the Lease Accountant:
- Accounting or Finance Degree required
- CPA and public accounting experience preferred
- Construction industry preferred- experience with job costing
- Experience managing a large team and working for a larger company in growth mode
Must live near the Southlake, TX area- role is 100% in the office