Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a fueling company located in Houston, Texas.
Why work for this company!
- Rapidly growing with an opportunity to build your department
- 100% employee paid benefits
- Team environment where work is fun
Overview of the Collections Manager role:
- Lead day-to-day Collection efforts
- Time management for the assigned team to ensure completion of daily tasks
- Reviews, update, and improve processes for efficiency
- Motivates employees and maintains a team environment
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company / Client Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of and hold staff accountable to all Federal, State and local guidelines and laws
Qualifications of the Collections Manager role:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Collections
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Adaptable to change direction as needed to meet the needs of internal / external customers.
- Can work under pressure
- Can meet critical deadlines
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality