Duration: Long Term Temp – Possibility to go perm!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an international firm that spans across the energy sector. It is involved in Exploration & Production, Refining & Chemicals, Crude Oil and Refined Products among a host of other segments.
- This organization provides services to the world’s major and independent oil companies.
- Why work here:
- Progressive firm that believes in sharing technical expertise and developing future energy professionals.
- This organization strives to make sure that it is a place where everyone’s perspective is valued.
Overview of the FP&A Analyst role:
- Reporting on performance versus budget
- Coordinating semi-annual forecast of full year performance and explain budget deviations
- Overall coordination of long-term planning process
- Prepare and submit monthly management reporting for North American Renewables
- Provide monthly project by project analysis on cost spent, budget consumed, and project forecasts to completion
- Communicate with Project managers
Preferred Qualifications for the FP&A Analyst:
- BS or Master of Finance
- CPA is a plus
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- MS Excel – Advance
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through
- Renewable’s knowledge – Strong Plus