In this role you will be managing bank accounts, administering online bank systems, processing electronic payments and cash positioning.
Why work for this company!
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid Schedule!
- Located in North Houston
Overview of the Global Treasury Analyst
- Process daily payments from various bank accounts (checks, domestic/international wire transfers, and ACH transfers)
- Prepare daily liquidity report for Management
- Prepare reports, graphs, and charts of data
- Work with/evolve the Treasury Dashboard and KPI’s
- Reconcile cash clearing accounts for electronic payments and bank statement posting
- Review and approve new vendor setups
- Assist with managing operational banking relationships of the Company, including all information associated with the bank accounts
- Prepare documentation to open and close bank accounts, and update account signatories
- Work with AP/AR/Back Office group to investigate and resolve any payment inquiries
- Research and respond to all business and bank-related inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist in administering the credit card programs
Qualifications of the Global Treasury Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience within a treasury function of a multinational organization.
- A proficient level of experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.