Must Have Highlights:
- 2-3 years of public OR 2 years job costing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Full cycle accounting experience
Management Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team
About the Management Accountant Opportunity:
- Company that is financially healthy
- Opportunity to be the face of accounting
- Enduring a peak growth phase – chance to grow with a company
- Competive benefits package with a 401k match!
Perks of the Management Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Accounting Manager and CFO
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Management Accountant role:
- All aspects of business line accounting for two individual segments
- Business Line improvement projects, forecasting, estimates..
- Fixed Assets management and reporting
- Full cycle accounting processes
- Ad-Hoc Projects as assigned by the Controllers and Accounting Managers
- Business-line relationship building, acting as the gap between finance and operations
- Monthly accounting close
- Some tax compliance and reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance as requested
Preferred Qualifications for the Management Accountant:
- CPA Candidate or CPA Certified – huge plus!
- 5+ Years of job related experience
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Advanced experience in tax reporting in federal taxes (fixed assets and foreign payments)