Must Have Highlights:
- SAP Technical Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent IT Regulatory Requirements experience
The IT Technical Auditor will report to the Manager, IT Audit and will focus on SAP system supported processes, security, and controls. This includes global collaboration across the organization to support the planning and execution of system implementations, IT audits and SOX ITGC testing across SAP and other ERP instances (ex. Oracle, Great Plains, etc).
Senior IT Technical Auditor Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior IT Technical Auditor Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 95 years!
- Large company yet family-like culture feel
- Provide support for a $100M business within a large organization
Perks of the Senior IT Technical Auditor role?
- Half Day Fridays
- Join a new Audit Team and Make an impact and have your voice heard when implementing new ideas and processes
- Only 25% Travel International & Domestic
- Opportunity to work on SOX & Operational Audits
- Currently they 100% remote right now.
Overview of the Senior IT Technical Auiditor role:
- Plan and execute implementations/audits focusing on SAP controls, security, GRC, & SAP environments
- Advise implementation project teams on control considerations, especially SAP S/4 Hana, GRC, and MDG
- Support internal audit team in best practice for obtaining SAP documentation and analytics, as well as providing strong technical knowledge of the system and configurations
- Provide the technical understanding of SAP configurations as it relates to the design, development, and testing of automated controls
- Help coach and train team members to grow the SAP knowledgebase of the team
- Prepare comprehensive and well-written
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior IT Technical Auditor :
- CPA, CA, CIA, or CISA Certifications
- Foreign languages are a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French)
- Experience in coding/scripting (SQL, Java/PowerBI)
- Workiva experience is a plus!
95 to 120K