Must have Start Up or Hyper Growth Company experience!!!!
Perks of the Director of FP&A:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base, bonus, & equity.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
- Highly visible team that uses quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate performance
- The FP&A team leads annual planning and forecasts revenue, expenses, and profitability, sets annual financial targets and is critical to the success of the company
About the Director of FP&A:
- You have a keen eye for process improvement and prioritization.
- You are a scrappy leader that is comfortable getting deep into the weeds and delivering strong strategic insights to company management.
- You have always been a top performer. You are highly self-motivated & driven.
- You are strong in financial modeling, stakeholder engagement, and data analysis with an eagerness to find the “why” behind the numbers.
- Your ability to make data tell a story is key to your success.
- Translating financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations to stakeholders is your jam.
- You thrive off of working in a fast-paced and frequently-changing environment
- You know how to “win friends & influence people”
- You work with financial modeling & analytical tools on the regular & have even considered a side hustle teaching this to others! (Excel, G-Suite, Tableau, SQL)
What will the Director of FP&A do?
- Develop and continuously maintain forecasting models related to your area of ownership
- Distill detailed data into real time reporting, company level communications, and executive/board level presentations
- Able to distill ambiguous information into qualitative insights
- Develop strong relationships with your Business partners to understand the nuances of the business
- Bring a sophisticated level of statistical and quantitative analysis to the business
- Work closely with the accounting, ops and analytics teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Partner with reporting to develop a cohesive set of insights into the Business Units
- Apply advanced G-Suite and Office skills to ensure that Finance creates visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations
- Leverage and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on critical business needs
- Work with product development teams to drive and understand future functionality
Background & Experience we are looking for in the Director of FP&A:
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field. MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 8+ years supporting FP&A or Revenue Operations for high growth tech, construction, or marketplace companies.
- Strong data analytics & financial modeling experience utilizing Tableau, Excel, G-Suite and others. Netsuite experience a plus
- Experience in consulting or Investment banking a plus
One thought on “Director FP&A – Hyper Growth! 100% Remote – email@example.com”
Hi Diane, Iâm interested in this opportunity.Â I am attaching my resume. Appreciate your consideration.Â