What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain reporting for multiple business lines
- Develop automated calculations and tools to assist Sales teams in tracking performance
- Create Executive Level dashboards to help drive decision making
- Automate data flow from multiple systems to end user reports
- Assists in other accounting or financial projects as communicated by the manager. May consist of data management, information gathering, operational or financial analysis, etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed and seek continuous process improvements and automation.
- Project manage multiple high impact initiative simultaneously
What you should have:
- Preferred 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role, ideally at high-growth startups
- 5+ years of reporting experience is preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- 5+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus) preferred
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct