Our client is looking for a senior auditor to add to their team. This senior auditor will be required to travel no more than 5-10% post-COVID. This is an ideal role for candidates that have overseen financial and operational audits.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
• Participating in audit risk assessment and audit plan development activities.
• Supporting and perform a company’s Sarbanes-Oxley 404 activities
• Organizing and presenting meaningfully detailed reports
• Providing support for external auditor reliance on internal audit work for SOX compliance, as well as quarterly and year end audits.
• Conducting operational audits, identify process improvements and facilitate remediation of issues as assigned in the Internal Audit plan.
Must Have Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Public company experience. Big 4 desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or CIA
- Experience in O&G or mining industry desired
Salary: Up to 95k + 10-15% bonus