PE-Backed Company – Senior Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a PE-Backed Company headquartered in Houston, TX. The company has big growth plans and needs a strong Senor Accountant to help them. This role involves handling of financial and operational information, analyzing the information, and preparing various reporting packages and summaries of results to be used at various levels within the organization including the VPs, the CFO and CEO
About the PE-Backed Company – Senior Accountant Opportunity:
- The company has been in business for over 25 years!
- Business is experienced tremendous growth. Growing organically & via acquisition.
- The industry is stable and not going anywhere.
- Global presence. Family feel!
- An industry leader in what they do.
- Glassdoor reviews state that they have “very supportive management and they reward performance”
- Visible role. Partner with Executive Management team
- Laid-back and collaborative environment. They like to have FUN!
- This position is required to go into the office.
Overview of the PE-Backed Company – Senior Accountant Opportunity:
- Support publication of monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial statements to provide accurate, transparent, timely, relevant financial performance communication to ownership constituents, including investors, Board of Directors, lenders, and vendors.
- Provide monthly financial and operational reports with additional supplementary weekly reporting and ad hoc analysis as needed by other executives and investors.
- Maintain the general ledger system. Ensuring accurate and timely completion of month/quarter/year end close responsibilities.
- Reconcile, analyze, and review intercompany accounts in preparation for month-end close to ensure accuracy and validity of accounting transactions.
- Prepare and assist in the month-end closing process, including journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing consolidated Financial Statements, Bank Compliance Package, and other financial ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare use tax returns. Coordinate with CPA firm on the preparation of federal, state income tax returns as well as tax estimates and provisions
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Enforce company accounting and control policies. Monitor procedures and controls to ensure compliance and accuracy of financial reporting
Preferred Qualifications for the PE-Backed Company – Senior Accountant Opportunity:
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Strong US GAAP knowledge
- Spanish Speaker preferred