Senior Treasury Analyst
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading global offshore driller with many years of experience and knowledge .
- This growing organization has one of the world’s largest offshore fleet, a broad geographic reach and industry-leading customer satisfaction.
- Why work here:
- Solid firm with principles that are centered around safety, employee development, operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and a positive company work environment.
- The company is positioned for long-term growth and can be the right place for goal-oriented individuals targeting challenging work and international opportunities.
Overview of the opportunity for the Senior Treasury Analyst:
- Wires – Intercompany
- Review banking transactions and entries
- Payment research
- Liaison between bank and corporate
- Assist with paperwork for opening bank accounts
- Treasury reports
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Treasury Analyst:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- MS Excel – Advanced
- Knowledge of manufacturing modules of JD Edwards and AX systems preferred
- Strong attention to detail and extreme accuracy
- Previous experience with a manufacturing firm
- Ability to take ownership and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through