Work 4 days from home!
Salary: 90 to 115K plus bonus
The Supervisor of Financial Reporting will oversee financial statement prep, audits, and filings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Ownership for preparing financial statements
• Deliver assigned audits on time by providing the appropriate level of support to the auditor and managing effective audit issue resolution.
• Communicate with the Manager & Director regularly regarding audit status/issues
• Analyze operating results and developments to ensure the preparation of complete and accurate financial statements.
• Work with operations, tax, and legal management to obtain support and management information
• Respond to auditor requests
• Perform special projects
• Manage and develop tea
• Bachelor’s in Accounting
• CPA preferred; CPA eligible required
• 4 years of Big 4 experience
• Knowledge of financial accounting standards and external reporting requirements.
• Ability to gather and analyze data, assess its accuracy and adequacy to satisfy auditor requests.
• Strong Excel skills