About the Company and Opportunity:
- Has been in business for over 10 years.
- Manufacturing and distribution facilities located around the world
- We have placed multiple people with them for over 7 years!
- Half-Day Fridays!!!!!
- This is an in-office role (5 days a week)
Summary of the Analyst role…..
Under general direction, conducts and documents complex financial analysis projects. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in manufacturing, sales, finance, general business conditions and other areas. May perform economic research work and prepares analysis of subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investment, and financial and expense performance comparisons. May assist and train lower level financial analysts.
What the Financial Analyst will do…
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Support Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Operating Plan process
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis.
- Analyze historical bad debt data along with other customers, product attributes to find areas of improvement, trends and develop proposals to improve the business
What the company needs in a Financial Analyst:
- 4 to 6+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- OneStream and/or PowerBI highly preferred
- Salary: 70 to 110K DOE