Real Estate Office Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About Real Estate Office Manager Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 20 years!
- Family like work culture
- Tenured Staff – average of 10 years!
- Provide support for over 40 properties in it’s portfolio
Perks of the Real Estate Office Manager role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with President!
- Career development opportunities
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefits
- Catered Friday Lunches
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Real Estate Office Manager role:
- Scheduling appointments with tenants, contractors, vendors, insurance inspectors, etc.
- Front-line phone work; answering tenant calls, reporting roof leaks, answering questions about rent, evaluating special events requests, requests for banners, many other issues and back-up receptionist.
- Maintain lease files.
- Prepare landlord waivers and vendor release of lien documents.
- Accounts payable – may review invoices, match up to work orders, approve and submit to accounting.
- Prepare lease assignments, estoppels, SNDA’s, acceptance of premises, welcome letters, lease abstracts and other lease related documents.
- Assist with Month End Reporting with processing reports, file AP, and preparing narrative description of month’s expenses
- Obtain bids and coordinate solicitations with contractors for repairs, service contracts and in some cases for new construction.
- Preparing work orders, following up with work orders to make sure the work order was completed with tenant / vendors.
- Collecting and approving the content of insurance certificates for tenants and vendors.
- Tracking lease renewal dates, insurance expiration dates, return of executed documents, etc.
- Preparation of default letters, reviewing delinquencies and contacting tenants to collect rent payments.
- Month end reporting; prepare month end narrative reports and aide in processing each property report to accounting and distribution to lenders, co-partners and others.
- Maintain filing systems – organize property files and assist with accounting files
- Other miscellaneous documentation responsibilities: billing adjustments, security deposit refund, move-out forms, invoicing special services, schedules for closings.
Preferred Qualifications for the Real Estate Office Manager:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree or similar preferred
- 3-4+ Years of job related experience
- Real Estate Experience
- Office Management