Senior Corporate Recruiter Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a company based out of Houston, Texas. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Must Have Highlights:
- 5 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategy regionally
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Sources, recruits, interviews and recommends candidates for all open positions including executive roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
Perks of the Senior Corporate Recruiter role?
- Competitive Compensation
- AMAZING Benefits package including 401k Match!
- Free Onsite Parking!
- Minimal overtime!!!!
- Incredible tenure throughout the company. Once you recruit them….they will not want to leave.
Overview of the Senior Corporate Recruiter Role:
- Manage talent acquisition life cycle to include Request for Personnel, job posting, open job files, identify and interview the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of best candidates, extension or decline of offers; including occasional processing of high-profile positions from end to end
- Champion diversity sourcing strategies
- Manage college recruitment program; on campus recruiting, internship, hiring and collaboration with universities and colleges
- Leverage data and patterns in analytics to help make recruiting decisions, recommendations on staffing processes, building talent pipelines and sourcing prospects that result in finding top-talent
- Conduct screening phone calls, and face-to-face interviews with applicants
- Manage Internal Referral program, and create strategies and communication that generate hirable referrals from existing employees
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure real-time communication on recruiting initiatives and issues
- Maintain knowledge of legal/regulatory requirements to reduce risk and ensure compliance
- Maintain electronic records of Offer Letters
- Create Weekly Staffing Report, and generate ad-hoc reports
- Work with hiring managers on creation of, and updates to, Job Descriptions
- Maintain tracking of Sign-On bonuses, Guaranteed bonuses
- Work with staffing agencies for direct when approved;
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Corporate Recruiter Role:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Recruiter or Generalist
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience with complex Applicant Tracking System
- Knowledgeable of compliance-related nondiscrimination/affirmative action laws and regulations
- Ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers and strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication; able to present information in effective and articulate manner
- Ability to work independently and self-sufficiently, and as part of the team
- Ability to positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with focused attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable, punctual, adaptable, follows directives and gives feedback
Salary: 50 to 90K DOE