Remote Field Benefits Analyst
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Field Benefits Analyst to oversee payroll compliance as it relates to employee benefits plans including welfare plans (health, dental, vision, etc.) and 401(K). This role will partner closely with our Payroll Operations, HR Employee Relations, Benefits, Accounting and Legal groups.
Perks of the Field Benefits Analyst:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base comp & bonus.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
About the Field Benefits Analyst?:
The Field Benefits Analyst will be someone who will have benefits and accounting experience at a company with at least 5,000 employees.
- You will fall in love with the mission of this company to change the world & are excited to be a part of that change!
- You are financially well-rounded, analytical, problem solver & critical thinker with strategy at the core.
- You love to dig into the details and get your hands dirty all while keeping the big picture in mind.
- You are an excel and data analytics guru that loves working with BIG data sets.
- You are innovative and creative in your approach to find solutions.
- You are competitive at nature and love creating processes that create efficiencies & help you meet your deadlines
- Ambiguity is your middle name… you know there is more than one way peel an orange and you are committed to finding, testing, and selecting the right solution for every problem you encounter.
- You are flexible in nature and love working with a collaborative group of people to reach common goals & improve upon processes.
- You aren’t looking to just collect a paycheck. You want to make a difference and see the direct impact you can bring to a rapidly growing and fast paced company.
- You are a proactive problem solver and are strategic in your approach to working to solve, fix, or resolve issues.
- You understand what is needed to take processes from manual to automated to improve accuracy and efficiency. You will bring this experience with you to improve upon the processes within the organization.
- You love building relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to better drive change
What will the Field Benefits Analyst do?
- Assist the Workforce Benefits team in the administration of employee benefits programs such as medical, dental, vision plans, life and disability insurance plans, by acting as a liaison with the payroll team and reconciling carrier invoices against payroll records
- Manage catch up premium deductions and repayment plans for employees and audit payroll registers for accuracy in benefits plan deductions
- Providing payroll register reports; support benefit audits by providing payroll data as needed
- Work closely with the Workforce Benefits team to assist with implementation when open enrollment or other events warrant changes to benefits plan
- Ensure payroll system configuration is accurate when open enrollment or plan changes go in to effect by auditing announcement materials, plan summary documents, and communication plans to employees against the payroll configuration
- Act as a subject matter expert for escalation of employee benefits inquiries and complaints regarding payment plans and deductions
What we are looking for in a Field Benefits Analyst:
- 5+ years of experience with benefits administration and/or payroll experience
- Ability to manage and collaborate with 3rd party providers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
- A high level of independence as demonstrated through clear problem solving skills, effective process evaluation, and delivery of high quality work
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional business partners on discussions and initiatives
- Provide insights for improvement and decision making
- Partner with payroll, accounting, etc to coordinate audit activities and other payroll requirements
- Payroll experience in a high-volume environment
- Knowledge of payroll and tax compliance