The Corporate Controller is a strategic leader in the Finance organization. The Corporate Controller will lead an effective team of professionals to deliver accurate financial results, operational excellence, and a scalable cross-functional platform to help drive this company’s long-term growth.
Corporate Controller Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Corporate Controller Opportunity:
- Opportunity to develop and mentor the accounting team!
- Strong company culture that was named “National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”
Perks of the Corporate Controller role?
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Free Parking!
- 3/2 hybrid schedule (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
- Everyone has their own office!
- Flexible Work Schedule
Overview of the Corporate Controller role:
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards.
- Produce monthly financial and management reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage customer and vendor contracts.
- Ensure accurate and timely application of all ACH and wires
- Manage annual audits and other compliance activities.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members.
Preferred Qualifications for the Corporate Controller:
- CPA preferred but not required
- 5+ Years of job-related experience
- Sage, VersiPay, and Salesforce Experience