International Tax Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a publicly traded Oil & Gas company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company:
- 4.1 Rating on Glassdoor. Numerous reviews rave that this is a “Great Company to work for”
- Everyone is a shareholder from Day 1!
- Amazing tenure!
- Voted Top 100 places to work for.
- Fortune 500 company
Perks of the International Tax Manager role?
- Work with a team of 14 other tax professionals
- Competitive Compensation Package. Base plus cash bonus and Restricted Stock. Employee Stock Purchase plan.
- Laid-back and collaborative environment. Casual dress environment.
- Work 9 hour days and get half day Fridays.
- Benefits rich program. (Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation, 56 hours sick time, 10 holidays)
- Flex Work Hours (7am to 9am / 4pm to 6pm)
Overview of the International Tax Manager role:
- Manage the reporting of US international tax aspects, as it relates to US federal compliance.
- Manage aspects of the foreign income tax compliance and local statutory financial statements with external service providers and/or local country tax managers.
- Assist with foreign treasury and cash management activities.
- Manage aspects of the annual and interim US GAAP income tax provision as well as forecasted tax provisions.
- Assist with the process around internal controls, ensuring compliance with existing control requirements
- Lead the Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 withholding and reporting responsibilities of the Company
- Assist with both US and international tax audits
- Special projects such as tax planning, accounting methods, and due diligence efforts on M&A activities
- Participate in the review of proposed transactions to properly advise management of tax consequences.
- Managing tax legislation updates and evaluating the impact
Preferred Qualifications for the International Tax Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field; Master’s Degree in Taxation and/or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive tax experience.
- Oil and Gas industry experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge base in GAAP financial accounting/ASC 740 and international corporate tax matters.
- Detail-oriented individual who, is organized, possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across various time zones.