- Manage Treasury operations
- Manage cash flow activities from cash management, collections, and payments
- Oversee the negotiation and management of related fees, services, and products with vendors and partners that are within budget or targets.
- Oversee the development of financial analysis, forecasts, management reporting, and key metrics against established budgets or targets.
- Supports the development and execution of treasury strategies to achieve department, division, and corporate goals.
- Oversee the compliance of Treasury activities in accordance with internal control procedures, policies, agreements, corporate resolutions, and systems to mitigate risks and prevent fraud.
- Collaborate with business partners for solutions that drive cross-functional support.
- Perform various other duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 plus years of Treasury experience
- Advanced financial modeling techniques and data analysis to develop solutions to complex financial problems.
- Experience with analyzing and developing treasury strategies from current and future capital market dynamics, pricing of debt instruments, bank products, and opportunities within treasury operations/functions.
- This position requires travel up to 10%