CFS has teamed up with one of the top global direct source suppliers to the Texas residential new construction market! The company provides a full-service buyer experience through their company-owned and operated Design Studios. They are currently looking to add a Staff Accountant to their growing team.
Why join this company?
- The company believes in career mobility and helps you define the right career path.
- Work-Life Balance with a “Work Hard and Play Hard” Mentality
- Competitive Salary Package with 401K and Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Ongoing Trainings are provided
• Assist in financial statement preparation
• Preparation and filing of all compliance reports for local, state and federal agencies such as : Sales/Use Tax returns, Property taxes, US Census reports, Special yearly registration and filing
• Understand GAAP Matching Principle and create journal entries to record monthly Sales and Costs of Sales in the correct month.
• Understand prepaid assets and perform amortization
• Prepare month-end journal entries for any necessary accruals
• Understand intercompany transactions and record the proper entry
• Prepare and submit monthly sales tax returns
• Manage fixed assets files and record depreciation
- Accounting Degree
- 3+ years of Financial Accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP experience
- Advanced Excel skills