Senior Financial Analyst
Growing business and stable business with mighty growth plans.
Looking for someone who enjoys partnering with Operations.
Located in North Houston
SAP experience required
- Assist in coordinating and preparing the monthly reporting package for Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Assist in compiling the annual plan (budget) and quarterly forecasts. Gather data from operations, project control, and accounting teams to create reliable and credible financial projections.
- Assist in refining and improving financial models used for the annual plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in preparing a five-year strategic plan model for Senior Management.
- Continuously improve FP&A processes and files to ensure information is timely, organized, accurate, and easy to follow.
- Generate ideas to continuously improve processes for reporting of actual, forecast, and plan information to Senior Management.
- Assist in the development and distribution of regular reporting of financial information to department heads.
- Work closely with the accounting team to understand accounting standards and incorporate them into financial projection models.
- Work closely with accounting team to continuously improve monthly processes and data integrity.
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of planning and reporting software tools to support FP&A activities.
- Participate in meetings and provide ideas to accounting, project controls, and consultants on SAP improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the development of dashboards with KPIs and peer comparisons for Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required. MBA, Master’s in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Requires at least five to eight (5-8) years of relevant financial experience, with at least three years of FP&A experience.
- High motivation and initiative with an ability to work without close supervision.
- Continuous improvement mindset with the ability to improve a process from idea generation to implementation.
- Proficiency in SAP with a strong working knowledge of SAP FICO and SAP Project Systems is preferred.
- Experience using financial planning and reporting tools is required.
- Mastery level experience with Excel (pivot tables, V-Lookups, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and pride in finished work product.
Total Comp: 108 to 132K