FP&A Manager for a multinational publicly traded company. This position is located in Houston, Texas! We are looking for experienced Senior Financial Analysts who are READY for the next move up to Manager!
Perks of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role:
- The company is undergoing major growth!
- Work with major stakeholders on a global level.
- Ambitious professionals will be rewarded with advancement opportunities!
- Report to Segment Director FP&A; interact with Segment CFO and President who truly see this as a stepping stone into the organization
- Organization t believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve their best
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will do…
- Responsible for coordinating and documenting financial analysis projects.
- Provides advice and direction to less experienced financial analysts.
- Coordinate and overview the annual planning, quarterly reviews, and monthly forecasting processes
- Perform monthly “deep dive” analysis of divisional Gross Margins & Operating Expenses and develop recommendations to deliver financial objectives
- Prepare and participate in month-end close calls with Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Complete ad hoc financial analysis for senior leadership and business partners
- Coordinate with divisional finance teams to provide sector financial support, including summarization and analysis of monthly results and forecasts and preparation of monthly executive sector presentations
- Support month-end close and accounting activities, along with other reporting/analysis activities
- Assist the FP&A Director with team supervision and coaching
What the company needs in a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 7+ Years of experience in finance and accounting
- MBA and/or CPA
- +2/3 years of related work experience in financial planning and analysis
- HFM, Power BI+, SAP
- Accounting background with experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Strong Excel/Power Point skills