Finance Director for a multinational company. This position is located in Houston, Texas! We are looking for experienced Manager who is ready to move up to the Director level! Our client needs someone with high energy who is self-motivated and has the ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and find solutions. If you are looking to advance your career…..this is the place!
Perks of the Finance Director role:
- The company is undergoing major growth!
- Work with major stakeholders on a global level.
- Ambitious professionals will be rewarded with advancement opportunities!
- Report to Segment CFO; interact with Corporate CFO and President who truly see this as a stepping stone into the organization
- Organization believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve their best
- Comprehensive benefits package – medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
What the Finance Director will do…
- Lead the global finance team
- Lead the 5 year strategic planning processes
- Supervise reporting, forecasting, planning, and analysis
- Drive monthly reporting, analytical processes, and management communication to deliver information to the business executive team
- Lead the annual planning and budgeting processes, including preparation of annual work-plan
- Provide executive decision support, including reporting and analysis of key metrics and financials
- Ongoing communication and coordination within finance, corporate, regional finance leaders, globally
- Facilitate in development or enhancement of analytical tools, systems and processes to support the business
- Drive business decision making through business partnering with various business units
- Develop strong relationships effective communication with senior leaders and staff from different cultures and regions
- Perform ad hoc projects to support business growth
What the company needs in a Finance Director:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting / CPA / CA or equivalent; MBA optional
- Minimum 10 years of related working experience, including leadership roles
- Strong Executive Presence, influence and communication skills
- Strong experience in manufacturing costing organizations
- Experience in leading transformations
- Progressive Management and/or Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in ERP’s with manufacturing capabilities
- International Professional Experience; experience leading and teaming up with remote teams
- International travel up to 20%
Salary: 150 to 165K plus bonus and LTI
#jobopportunities #financejobs #houstonjobs #finance