Staff Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately-held construction company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Staff Accountant Opportunity:
- A family-owned organization that has continued to grow
- The company has been in business for over 30 years.
- The company provides a full range of construction. They have offices in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, LA and NYC.
- They do the right thing for the right reasons!
Perks of the Staff Accountant role?
- This role is great for someone who is eager to learn!
- Competitive Compensation Package with great benefits
- A laid-back and collaborative environment
Overview of the Staff Accountant role:
- Prepare month end journal entries for any necessary accruals. Assist with Month End Close
- Review GL coding from Accounts Payable and prepare necessary journal entries to make corrections
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and maintain detailed schedules for each account
- Record daily cash entries
- Intercompany accounting
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit monthly sales tax returns
- Managed fixed assets files and record depreciation
- Inventory reporting
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 2+ Years of Accounting Experience