Education Requirement – High School Diploma – Bachelors is preferred but not required
You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer telephone calls Greet and assist clients
- Barcode and scan documents Assist Partners and Office Administrator as needed
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments, events, meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Order office and kitchen supplies Manage file storage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have excellent computer/technology skills
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of supervision
40 to 45K