AR Specialist Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the AR Specialist Opportunity:
- Family-owned business for over 85 years!
- Custom home-building company
Perks of the AR Specialist role?
- Family feel culture
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Benefits
- “An amazingly supportive work culture, they truly value each employee as much as they value the customer. Great pay. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. The pleasure of helping people!” – Glassdoor Reviewer
Overview of the AR Specialist role:
- Posts vendor payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Track and resolve outstanding payment issues
- Generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner
- Make daily collection calls
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments
Preferred Qualifications for the AR Specialist :
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 1-2 Years of job related experience
- Home builder/Construction industry experience!
- SAGE 300 Experience is a huge plus!