CFS is hiring an Executive Recruiter. We are looking for a smart, stable, successful professional to apply his/her business and sales acumen and add value to our clients and candidates. This role is responsible for recruiting top accounting and finance talent; obtaining new clients and maintaining existing accounts; “match making” professionals and opportunities; and building long-standing relationships with accounting and finance decision makers.
If you have considered a career in the staffing industry OR if you are already in the industry but are seeking a change, see what CFS has to offer. We have experienced tremendous success transitioning individuals from administrative staffing and individuals from public accounting who enjoy business development.
Why work for CFS?
- We were founded by leading public accounting firms. This large national network helps us to attract the top accounting talent in the market.
- We are employee-owned!
- We have 35 offices nationally. We offer excellent infrastructure, training, corporate-run marketing programs, sales incentive trips, competitive comp plans and career advancement. At CFS, you have all the benefits of being part of a national company, while still enjoying the close-knit, family-feel of your local office.
- CFS offers a culture that is unique to the staffing industry. If you’ve worked for the corporate giants of the industry, you may be tired of the micro-management, the unattainable metrics and the lack of flexibility in your work day.
Overview of the role
- Obtain new clients through direct marketing efforts. Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers in Accounting, Finance and Human Resources. Obtain job openings.
- Recruit accounting and finance professionals for specific positions through networking, direct sourcing calls, and internet recruiting.
- Interview accounting and finance professionals to determine skill sets and career goals.
- Work closely with your candidates to provide career guidance & match with appropriate job opportunities at client companies.
- Work closely with hiring managers at client companies to assess job opening(s), represent appropriate candidates, and manage the interview/offer process.
- Manage the interview process between your candidate and client, including relaying feedback between parties & salary negotiations.
- Handle all appropriate follow up with your candidates and clients to build meaningful and productive relationships.Benefits & CompensationWe believe in paying fair base salaries and generously rewarding exceptional performance. Depending on a candidate’s background, experience and perceived potential, the base salary component will vary slightly. Total yearly compensation of $80,000 to $150,000+. Healthcare, 401K match and other benefits will be provided.
The ideal fit for this role:
- Proven track record of success in recruiting, staffing or B2B sales OR 1-4 years of public accounting experience
- Likes to manage her/his work like it is her/his own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media, but even better connecting via phone and face to face
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
A few backgrounds that have been successful in this role with CFS:
- Staffing or business development from a generalist, admin or industrial staffing firm
- Auditors, accountants or financial analysts who crave more interaction and want to sell
- B2B and service sales
- Admissions or career services from proprietary higher education
- Retail sales and management
- Hospitality, especially banquet and catering sales