Creative Financial Staffing is looking for a client-facing Business Development / Account Manager.
This role is responsible for selling our temporary staffing and executive search services by breaking into new accounts, further growing existing accounts, and creating long-standing relationships with accounting and finance decision makers.
You will call and meet with hiring managers, learn about a ton of industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
A few benefits of working for CFS:
- Career growth opportunities
- On-going training, support and industry tools
- Competitive compensation plans with uncapped commission and benefits
- Incentive trips to tropical destinations
- Employee-owned company (ESOP)
The ideal fit for this role:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or staffing with a track record of success
- Loves sales—from the thrill of the hunt through closing the deal. Wants to sell!
- Likes to run her/his desk like it is her/his own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media, but even better connecting via phone and face to face
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
A few backgrounds that have been successful with CFS:
- Retail sales and management
- Staffing or business development from a generalist, administrative or industrial staffing firm
- B2B and service sales
- Fundraising, development or donor relations
- Admissions or career services from proprietary higher education
- Hospitality, especially banquet and catering sales
- Accountants with sales or business development experience
#business development #sales #accountmanagement #accountmanager #B2Bsales #staffing #recruiting