Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Netsuite and Salesforce
- Blend of start up and public company
Corporate Controller is a strategic leader in the Finance organization. The Corporate Controller will lead an effective team of professionals to deliver accurate financial results, operational excellence, and a scalable cross-functional platform to help drive the company’s long-term growth. The Corporate Controller will lead from the front with strong can-do attitude and a high degree of integrity
Corporate Controller Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
Perks of the Corporate Controller role?
- 100% PAID Employee Benefits!!
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Gym/Fitness facility membership!
- 401K with a 4% Match!!
Overview of the Corporate Controller role:
- Manage and continuously improve a high-velocity order-to-cash process.
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Produce monthly financial and management reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce weekly flash reports to highlight company performance through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Oversee treasury functions, cash management, and banking relationships. Perform weekly cash and covenant forecast.
- Administer sales commission plans and commission programs.
- Support monthly and quarterly stakeholder meetings.
- Support planning, forecasting, and decision-making activities with accurate business driver narratives.
- Manage annual audit, taxes, loan, and other compliance activities.
- Support M&A projects, from due diligence to integration.
- Proficiency in accounting policy and internal control design and execution.
- Monthly close and full general ledger management.
- Audit, tax, and other compliance activity management.
- Strong accounting skills with solid understanding in GAAP.
- Strong system skills, from design to quality control.
- Effective communication skills across organizations and levels (including with investors and board of directors).
- Ability to analyze, forecast, and project business driver trajectory based on latest business momentum and initiatives.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce.com.
Preferred Qualifications for the Corporate Controller :
- CPA Certified is a huge plus!
- Prior private-equity backed company experience a plus
- SaaS/Software Experience