Our client is a best-in-class provider of property services for Texas homeowners associations offering services to condos, townhomes and other communities!
This role will sit within the Corporate Accounting team in the Westchase office. It will report to the financial services manager and has no direct reports. We are a team of financial service professionals looking for support during this high-growth phase of our company.
Why work here?
- Family feel in the office
- Daily exposure to the board and upper management
- Direct supervision of trained professionals from within the industry
- Flexible schedules, work from home opportunities
Responsibilities of the AR / Billings Lead
- Setting up and scheduling system processes to generate billing and collection statements
- Maintaining homeowner accounting information
- Auditing and reviewing the Aging reports
- Work directly with clients to answer receivable questions
- Train and assist team members in understanding the Receivable process
- Generate A/R Reports
- Posting payments to the GL and conducting daily cash reconciliation
- Submitting delinquent accounts to outside agency for collection
- Comply with federal, state and company policies
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferred
- 3+ years of AR/Billing experience