Our client, a growing insurance/tech company is looking to hire a Senior Manager of Financial Reporting. This role will oversee preparation and filing of all insurance statutory reporting (STAT). Great opportunity to make an impact with a growing company in a growing industry. This opportunity offers career advancement, development, and the ability to progress into other roles.
Why Join the Company:
- Company is going through major growth
- Changing their industry, mix of insurance/software company
- Benefits: very competitive/affordable, 401(k) with match, unlimited PTO
- Great growth potential consistent with their announcement to go through IPO
- 100% remote role
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting:
- Manages statutory and regulatory reporting
- Converts GAAP financials to STAT
- Assists with financial statement preparation
- Continuously strive to enhance and streamline reporting processes and controls.
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects, primarily related to M&A, systems implementations and revenue.
Specific requirements for the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting include:
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 6+ years relevant experience, including experience with Title Insurance