Creative Financial Staffing has been exclusively retained by a renowned Managed Service Provider to identify a Human Resources Director. The company has a national footprint, and this position will be remote.
Highlights of the Human Resources Director Opportunity:
- The Company: Established nearly 25 years ago, our client specializes in outsourced staffing, payroll management, workforce consulting and VMS solutions.
- The Growth: Fast-growing company expanding both through acquisition and organic growth.
- Opportunity: The Human Resources Director will work cross functionally to build and improve a winning culture of accountability, trust, innovation and diversity.
- The Exposure: Reporting to the CEO and partnering with the rest of executive management, the Human Resources Director will be expected to provide ongoing thought leadership and consultation to leadership by applying design-thinking principles to provide new and innovative Human Resources solutions to address and solve business needs, issues and pain points.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Guide and direct the organization as they build out human capital programs that support the long-term vision and execution of business goals.
- Develop and execute day-to-day human resource processes including standardization and management of staffing plans, compensation, benefits, talent assessment, and employee relations. This position will be responsible for developing Human Resource strategies, processes, and policies to support business growth across the platform.
- Evolve HR operations and talent programs including assessment, development and people programs as well as ensuring the policies and procedures are market competitive.
- Advise business leaders on the people implications of business decisions.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal employment law and best practice.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, development, and retention.
- Execute talent acquisition and onboarding strategies in anticipation and support of business goals and objectives.
- Ensures the effective delivery of HR services across multiple locations and functions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Human Services, or equivalent
- Master’s degree, a plus
- Equivalent experience in developing a Human Resource department, programs, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, HR Analytics and Workforce Planning.
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider organization highly desirable but not required.
- Experience implementing and rolling out a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative.
- Full understanding of the interpretation and application of the Federal, State, local Labor laws to support the business operations while minimizing the associated risk of non-compliance.
- Adept in leveraging human capital data and able to connect data, draw insights and deliver value.