CFS has teamed up with a Non Profit that is looking to add an Accounts Payable Coordinator to their team!
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for compiling amounts owed by vendors, suppliers, or other organizations or individuals.
· Maintains payment and other accounts payable transaction records.
· Processes daily deposits and payables
· Compiles and prepares 1099s for vendors and contractors.
· Reconciles general ledger accounts.
· Processes credit card transactions
· Participates in month-end close
· Maintains vendor relations.
· Requests W-9s from vendors, as needed.
· Enters all cash receipts
· Basic knowledge of accounting operations.
· Basic knowledge of how an accounting system works and how to enter data.
· Knowledge of basic office administration procedures and policies.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Extremely effective customer service skills (internal customers).
· Superior organizational skills.
· Must be detail-oriented.
· Able to effectively communicate with Controller
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to take initiative and make general accounts payable recommendations.
· Ability to accurately input data into the accounting system and keep accurate records.
Required Education and Experience
5+ years of experience in an administrative role, accounting, or accounts payable role.