Director of Investor Relations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading medical technology organization and due to growth they are looking to add a Director of Investor Relations. This opportunity boasts a tremendous amount of company growth, company stability, and great pay. This role is located in Tampa, Florida. The salary range is 160K to 200K plus bonus, stock and relocation sign on. This could be a “hybrid role”, however monthly travel to Tampa would be required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS:
- The Director of Investor relations is responsible for appropriately and strategically communicating the organizations position to investors, analyst and all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain 6-quarter investor relations calendar
- Coordinate with sell-side equity analysts from investment banking firms and buy-side analysts and portfolio managers from investment funds.
- Research and present peer company standings
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- The Director of Investor will report to the CFO and partner with executive leadership on a regular basis
- Lead quarterly and annual earnings release
- Provide feedback, insight, and recommendations to senior management
- Additional functions as needed
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS:
- BS required with higher education credentials preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in healthcare (med tech, biotech, pharma)
- SEC law and disclosure requirements understanding
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now with a resume for immediate consideration!